Subject: Re: update to issue 2
From: "John Smith" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 12:28:07 +0200

An update to the issue by the sender.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas imperdiet 
turpis et odio. Integer eget pede vel dolor euismod varius. Phasellus 
blandit eleifend augue. Nulla facilisi. Duis id diam. Class aptent taciti 
sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. In 
in urna sed tellus aliquet lobortis. Morbi scelerisque tortor in dolor. Cras 
sagittis odio eu lacus. Aliquam sem tortor, consequat sit amet, vestibulum 
id, iaculis at, lectus. Fusce tortor libero, congue ut, euismod nec, luctus 
eget, eros. Pellentesque tortor enim, feugiat in, dignissim eget, tristique 
sed, mauris --- Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et 
malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Quisque sit amet libero. In hac habitasse 
platea dictumst.

>> > --- Reply above. Do not remove this line. ---
>> > 
>> > Issue #6779 has been updated by Eric Davis.
>> > 
>> > Subject changed from Projects with JSON to Project JSON API
>> > Status changed from New to Assigned
>> > Assignee set to Eric Davis
>> > Priority changed from Low to Normal
>> > Estimated time deleted (1.00)
>> > 
>> > Looks like the JSON api for projects was missed. I'm going to be
>> > reviewing the existing APIs and trying to clean them up over the next
>> > few weeks.